Princess Crown Σ x t r a v a g a n t ♥: Red Carpet Arrivals from the 2011 amfAR Cannes Gala

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Red Carpet Arrivals from the 2011 amfAR Cannes Gala

Gwen Stefani in custom LAMB, Dasha Zhukova looks absolutely ravishing  in Givenchy

Freida Pinto in Lanvin

 Roberta Armani in Armani Prive


 Georgina Chapman in Marchesa

 Brooke Shields in Marchesa

 Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld and Giovanna Battaglia in vintage Stephen Sprouse dress and Emilio Pucci jacket. What do yo think about Giovanna? too much skin?

Rosario Dawson in Roberto Cavalli, prefection

 Charlotte Casiraghi in Chanel couture. Honestly, I dunno if her dress was age proper! she looks like a ballerina in this dress

 Sunnery James, Doutzen Kroes in Balenciaga. Doutzen is rockin' this sporty chic look with mini dress and clutch (I LOVE COLOR BLOCKIN')

 Elodie Bouchez in Louis Vuitton. Hmmm I dunno what to say about this one...

 Look who's posing with Carine !! its Mr. Fashionable Kanye West in Givenchy and Carine Roitfeld in Givenchy couture too


Milla Jovovich in Atelier Versace and Paul Anderson. Milla looks sultry <3 !!!

 Karolina Kurkova in Chanel couture and Archie Drury

 Alessandra Ambrosio in Roberto Cavalli

 Naomi Campbell in Givenchy couture and Vladimir Doronin

 Uma Thurman in Chanel couture and Kenneth Cole. Uma u failed this time :(

 Kirsten Dunst in Chanel couture. I love her she looks cute wearing anything! <3 this simple yet classy look is so feminine

 Anja Rubik in Emilio Pucci. What do you think of Anja's dress? I think it reminds me of something related to sesame street LOL

 Robert Konjic and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld in Emilio Pucci. What can I say?! HOT HOT HOT. Robert here reminded me of chuck bass from gossip girl = TUX POWER <33

 Eva Herzigova in Emilio Pucci.

 Clemence Poesy in Chanel. Clemence is such a DISSAPOINMENT *fullstop*

 Franca Sozzani, Donatella Versace

 Ana Beatriz Barros in Roberto Cavalli. goorrgeouuusss

  Eugenie Niarchos in Emilio Pucci. I liiike !

Dree Hemingway. I dunno who's the designer, her dress resembles Mango evening dresses! I love simple but she looks dull
 credit: fashionlogie

No comments:

Post a Comment